Wednesday, September 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 11



Show off! 5 of your best blog posts!

How does one determine what is their best blog post? I guess I'll go on page views/comments. Keep in mind, I've only been blogging for about 2 months so the pickings are slim but here are my top 5:

1. Bout of Books Read-a-thon Goals This is my most viewed post by far. It makes sense because I linked up with it but it seemed to be an interesting one.
2. Under the Dome This is another highly viewed one but I also enjoyed writing Stephen King a letter in it.
3. Crumbs Aren't Enough This one was surprising because it was an ARC but the people have spoken!
4. Bout of Books Read-a-thon Once again, this makes sense because it's linked up to a popular page.
5. Anybody But Him Another ARC book but high page views

Overall, my top posts are a little lame. I need to either be more exciting or have a bigger following. But let's see what I can come up with a year from now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment