Monday, December 9, 2013

Hi readers!


Sorry things have been a little quiet around here. I feel like I've been reading my regular amount yet I don't have any new reviews for you. I don't know what the deal is! Maybe I'm reading slower, or bigger books (I'm looking at you Gone With the Wind), but whatever it is, I've fallen a little behind. And I'm sorry for that. 

I've got a few good reviews coming up because I fell in love with the two books I've read recently but I haven't written the reviews yet. And I don't know when exactly I will. That's because I have a problem. An amazingly, awesome, spectacular problem. It's the holidays and I'm going on my honeymoon which will launch me into a mini hiatus. I've been busy preparing for both of these events and can't wait but they do put a damper on my blogging time. 

I will try to update and review as I go but I'm not making any promises. I'm going to enjoy my time with my husband and family and if I get any reviews done before I leave, I'll post/schedule them but if not, honestly I'm not really going to worry about it. 

I just wanted to let you know that I will be back in action in 2014 (for sure) so excuse my short absence and I'll see you on the flip side!

Oh, and


No comments:

Post a Comment