Friday, August 8, 2014

Be Back Later...

via
As of 5 o'clock today, I'm officially on vacation. I'm road tripping with my sister to upstate NY and checking out for a solid week. I can't wait! The only down is that the hubs and puppy don't get to come but I'm going to comfort myself with plenty of gin & tonics and sunshine. #sorrynotsorry. 

While I have some reviews/posts planned, I will not be around this little blog next week. I'm hoping to come back strong with Bout of Books but I may just spend all of my time reading and very little blogging. Who knows, I'm flexible I tell ya. But, due to literally being on an island in the middle of the St. Lawrence River, I will not be active in the blog world for a week or so. I promise I will read your comment and respond when I get back, but until then, HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment