Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 2014 Reading List

Happy April Fool's Day!!! I love a good prank but I'm not the best at coming up with them. I can pull them off if someone sets them up for me but I'm not very creative... Do you pull April Fool's? I love a good story so share if you do!

Well, it's that time again for some more reading goals. But first, let's take a look back at March. I actually did pretty good last month even though I technically didn't finish them all.

Read:
The Republic of Thieves
Hyperbole and a Half
In The Woods
The Leftovers
Beautiful Darkness
All the Summer Girls
The House Girl

Currently reading
The Astronaut Wives Club

I at least read part of ALL of them and I'm sure I'll finish the final one within the next couple of days. Not bad. I'll also work on some more of these reviews. I'm participating in the The Fellowship of the Worms later this week with The House Girl so you can look forward to that!

Reading List for April

Real book:

I'm going to re-read this one and because of it's size, probably only read one real book this month. 









Ebooks (going to stick with 6 this month): 


If that title doesn't get you, I don't know what will!



This book is clarified with-- (A proper romance). Excited to find out what that means. 



Don't know much about the rest of these...









Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) 










Looks like I'm starting a lot of new series this month so I look forward to seeing how many are good enough to stick with! What are you reading for April? 

Remember, now that it's April a new College Students! challenge starts so keep an eye out for the new goals!






No comments:

Post a Comment