Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bookish (and Not So Bookish) Thoughts


Once again I'm linking up with Christine over at Bookishly Boisterous for 


Bookish (and Not So Bookish) Thoughts


  • Remember how I told you my Feed ebook copy was screwed up? Well my husband picked up a copy for me from the library yesterday and while I'm only 50 pages in, I'm loving it!!!
  • While reading this book, I realized it has been a hot minute since I checked out a real book from the library. I'm all about their digital downloads and overdrive but it's nice to have a normal library book for a change. 
  • I've finished Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock and loved it. I don't have any idea how to start a review for it though so I'm just letting my feelings marinate for a little while.
  • Last year, my husband and I got married in upstate NY which is where we vacation every summer. This year, he is trying to find a new job which will not allow him to go on the family trip in late August.  I've repeatedly expressed that I think this is super lame. That being said, as bad as I feel for him, I've recently decided to road trip up there with my sister (without him, sorry dude) and I'm super excited about it now. 
  • Last week was a full moon and Friday the 13th and in my line of work, that equals full on crazy. I'm happy to say I survived and only one of my clients went buckwild. That's a win in my book and my buckwild kid is doing fine for everyone wondering. 
  • I wish my computer at work allowed me to view/upload pictures to this blog because my posts would be much better but it doesn't and I think that is lame. If you ever see a post with a un-viewable picture, let me know! I check my posts on my comp at home and my phone but sometimes it still doesn't work for everyone. I guess that's what I get for blogging from work. Shhhh!
  • It's currently halfway through June and I'm already over the ridiculous heat in my city. There is no breeze, 1000000% humidity, and lots heat trapping concrete and buildings. I would love to live somewhere where I could do outdoor activities during the summer without feeling miserable. Take me back to CO!!!
And that's all I have for you this week, folks. I'm going to go sit in some A/C and drink lots of water to survive summer in the South. 

No comments:

Post a Comment