I'm once again linking up with The Broke and The Bookish for TTT. Link up and join along!!!
Eight Authors I Own The Most Books From
1. J.K. Rowling: I bought each of the Harry Potter books as they came out and I even got one early when a friend traveled to London which was a huge deal! I also have all of her newest non-Harry books except for Silkworm (which may not count because of the pen name and whatnot but we all know the truth) which I will acquire soon.
2. Diana Gabaldon: Outlander is one of my all-time favorite series and while I don't own all of them yet, I will. But they have to be in the same format (with the exception of my signed 20th anniversary edition of Outlander) so I have to wait for them to come out.
3. Stephen King: I read a lot of King but I'm working my way through his back catalog so I've still got plenty more to read.
4. Charlaine Harris: I bought the box set of the first 6 or so of the True Blood series. The series has seriously dropped off but I will continue to read/buy them because my OCD takes over and the paperbacks are dirt cheap so I can justify it.
5. Jodi Picoult: Who doesn't love a good cry?!?! Own a lot but haven't read half. Working on it.
6. Nora Roberts: When I need a good, easy, romantic story, Nora is my go-to. Not the best literature that was ever written but Nora is my homegirl.
7. James Patterson: Once again, if I need a quick, thriller read, James is it. He
co-writes a book every month or so so I doubt I'll ever run out.
8. Nicholas Sparks: James and Nicholas have their formulas for their books that become repetitive if you read too many of them. They have similar themes and characters in a lot of their books and while that annoys me, I can always count on the quality being consistent.
Which authors have you read the most from?