Wednesday, October 2, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 12



How do you fight blogger fatigue?

Since I've only been blogging for a couple months, I'm still bright eyed and bushy tailed when it comes to blogging. But I do find myself getting bored with review after review and I want to add more to my blog. I've decided to keep this blog focused on books rather than personal stuff (did a personal blog and enjoyed it but found out I was not entirely interested in blogging every meal I ate and event I went to) which can leave me with little to talk about while I'm working on finishing novels. I love blogging prompts like this. Memes are fun too. I also read a lot of other blogs and make notes of things that I find that I enjoy reading about. With that being said, I'm open to suggestions on things people would like to see more on this blog. Yes, it's my blog and it's up to me what goes on it, but I'm all about some brainstorming! Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I like some memes, but only if they actually spark something in me; I don't like doing them just for the sake of doing them. I also do a lot of just general discussion about books, reading, blogging... sometimes I'll go to make a comment on someone else's post and realize I have enough to say about it for a post of my own.

    ReplyDelete