Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's like Christmas around here!!!

I woke up this morning to this email 



If you are a fellow fan of the gentleman bastards, you know the significance of this. If you're not, you're lucky because you didn't have to suffer the pain of being a fan of Scott Lynch who only adds to the phenomenal series once in a blue moon. To give you an idea of how long I've been waiting, you should know that this is the #1 book on my TBR list of roughly 450. Number one, people! That means it has been on my list longer than any other book!!!
 
I don't participate in the "waiting on Wednesday" meme but if I did, this would be the only book I'd include. Every week. And it's finally here! Now I have to decide if I should re-read the first two or buy this one first. Decisions, decisions. Thanks Scott for finally forcing me to make this tough decision. Because it's really a win-win either way. Anyone else excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment