Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 2014 Reading List



It's that time again! Happy May Day to everyone! I hope you go dance around a pole. With ribbons, duh.

via

You know the deal, first we recap, then we set goals. So, for the month of April I did awesome! I read all of my books and then ten more! Um, just kidding. It felt good to lie about for a second though. I once again, failed at my goals. Here it is:

Read:
Beyond Belief
Burn for Burn
Chosen Ones
The Burgess Boys

Currently Reading:
Dragonfly in Amber

Sidenote: I started reading Lolita this month to participate in the Insatiable Booksluts read-a-long but I fell way behind... This may be part of the reason I didn't hit my goals. I'll finish this book this month but I'm not adding it to my goals.

Didn't Read:
Blackmoore
Breathe

I got about halfway through... Whatever. Onward and upward or something like that. I'm hoping May goes better because I didn't have any really enjoyable reads this month. Don't get me wrong, I love Dragonfly but I've read it before and it's not my favorite in the series. Let's see what we have on deck this month:

Reading List for May

Real Book: 

I'm going to finish the trilogy! 









Ebooks:  

Leftovers from last month: 

Blackmoore










Newbies:

The Coldest Girl in ColdtownColumbine The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
I've heard awesome things about this one!


I grew up in Colorado and have a lot of memories of when Columbine happened. Just looking at the cover gives me chills so this may be a really hard read.






The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)Coming Clean Coming Clean
I'm very interested in hearing about how a child lives through a house full of hoarders


I'm obviously a huge J.K. fan and I'm sad for her that she was found out prior to this being published but I look forward to a new writing style from her. Hoping for something different from Harry and A Casual Vacancy. 


I've got some great books lined up for May if I do say so myself. It's going to be hard to finish the ones I'm on (and the leftovers) before diving into my new ones. Cheers to some good reading? What's on your list for May?

No comments:

Post a Comment