Thursday, July 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challege Day 3



Day 3: Who are your blogging BFFs?

I'm about to expose myself as the loser that I am, but truthfully, I don't have any blogging BFFs. Yet! I'm relatively new to this whole bloggy world and I'm slowly starting to discover blogs I like to follow and try to comment relatively frequently. Unfortunately, I'm more like the random (possibly creepy...) commenter than BFFs. I'm currently accepting applications for blogger BFFs if anyone is interested. Some of the book blogs I have recently started reading are listed below.

1. The Broke and The Bookish This is actually one of the first book blogs I started following and probably the reason I started a blog of my own. I really like the various contributors because there are usually posts for everybody.
2. Good Books and Good Wine: This is the blogger who actually created this little challenge and I cannot thank her enough for giving me some writing prompts to supplement my reviews.
3. Bitches With Books: A fellow challenge participant.
4. The Girl and Her Books: This is one of the newer blogs I've started following
5. Tripping Over Books: Recently reviewed Monster Calls which is now on my TBR list.
6. Enchanted by a Book: I'm so ready for Divergent too, girl.
7. Ashley's Book Corner: This is a blog that seemed like it started out around the same time mine did but she has way more followers than me.

I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so if you have any recommendations, let me know. Also, submit BFF applications below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment