Monday, July 29, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 4



What is the last book you flung across the room?
 
Ohhh, another tough one. I think I have two for completely different reasons. Most recently, I read Fool Me Twice, which I reviewed here. As you can see from my review, I was really liking the book and then it just ended. And it was a crap ending! Ughhhh, so frustrating. That one deserved a hard fling across a room. The other one that came to mind was Catch-22. Somehow I made it through all of my schooling (all 18 years of it) without reading this "classic." I should have appreciated it while I could have. I hated this book. I thought it was stupid. I hated the characters and felt like I missed something. You can check out my goodreads review because I don't find this book worthy of re-reviewing.
 
Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately for people around me and the objects in my living room) I read most of my books on my Nook tablet which is far too precious to fling. But I definitely have the urge now and again. Done any book flinging yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment