Friday, August 23, 2013

Update # 4

Yesterday, I got a lot of good reading time in. I'm getting towards the end of Summer and the City and am looking forward to starting The Fault in Our Stars over the weekend. Unfortunately, I think today will be my last official update. I leave after work for vacation/wedding preparations and will not be posting BoB updates unless my phone cooperates. I'll try to update via twitter so your best bet is to follow me over there.

I've loved participating in BoB this time around and can't wait until the next one. I love finding new blogs and doing reading challenges so this was really fun for me. To all of my new followers, welcome! Let me know if you stop by so I can visit your blog as well :) Happy reading my friends!

Number of pages I read today: 200
Total number of pages so far: 525
Total amount of time I read today: 3 hours
Total amount of time I've read so far: 8.5 hours
Books I'm reading: Summer and the City
Books I've read: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), The Lightning Thief (finished last night)
Challenges: Bookish Bucket List and TBR Pile
Social hours: Too busy dancing...
 
And don't worry, even though I'll be in serious vacay/prep mode, I haven't forgotten about this blog. I've got a handful of reviews and book blogger challenges lined up for your reading pleasure. Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment